RSS

Festival City

It is actually opened last year and guess why we want to be there? Is is because of Kaison! hehehe.. Kaison is actually from Sabah. They only sell the unique items that cannot get at other shop. Last time i visit Kaison at my village-Putatan Sabah, unfortunately i cannot buy anything cos of limited luggage. So sad.. and my husband promise to bring me to Kaison KL.Hooray!! hahaha. i bought a lot of flower, vase and wall clock=D and it's make me happy!



see... sangat cantik!!


so rambang mata, lastly i ask my husband to pick a flower to put on our console table ;)


my home sweet home =)


really like this wall clock, for the first week i failed to read this clock! hahahaha


I will definitely attack Kaison again for this raya season! promise! hahahaha(gelak jahat) ;)

0 ulasan:

Post a Comment