RSS

tunang oh tunang

cuti aku belum approve lagi, nak tahu kenapa? sebab dalam masa yang sama team mate aku pon apply cuti. erm.. sabar Laila. dugaan..

Team aku consist dari 14 orang, and dari team ni ada sub2 team. My sub team – Inventory Modeling. Team kami manage tuk model equipment2 my client in logical and physical connection. So my sub team ada 3 orang jer, cerita terbongkar when we have a lunch together in 1 team-

Justin yang berasal dr US - " i've planned this since 2 months ago, i supposedly have a remote work in October, but i dint make it coz i want to have a long vacation at my Christmas!"
Cheng dari Malaysia - "i want to go to Hong Kong, the ticket flight bought already"
and Me! - "OMG, that’s my engagement day.. erm.." (i just keep silent, but no matter what my boss decision, i will fly back to attend my own engagement day)
and finally my manager - "we have to discuss about it, the team cannot be empty at that time, it is the middle of development and the starting of analysis. "

Lets Pray to Allah, mudah mudahan di permudah kan jalan bg ku..Amin.

2 ulasan:

kayrel said...

aku suka la layout baru elaq ni.. simple dan comey betoiiiiii...

Anonymous said...

jgn x dpt cuti la ela oi...kang cik abg tu nk bertunang ngan sape lak?haa...cb jwb ckit
-nitesoul

Post a Comment